3 Years to 4 Years Old
Our program will encourage word building, decoding, reading and writing common sight words.
Children will comprehending stories and informational texts.
The pre-kindergartners will be able to do the following:
Asks questions and uses senses to observe and explore materials and
1. Uses all 5 senses to observe and explore materials and natural events
2. Observes, explores and describes a variety of animals and plants
3. Identifies and describes the life cycles of living things
4. Identifies and describes the environments of living things
5. Observes, explores and describes a variety of non-living things.
They will enjoy structure learning as will enjoy unstructured
They will enjoy daily outdoor play. All our program includes daily
Please feel free to stop by and tour our facility.